October 9, 2008

12 Weeks











Finally starting to feel good – It is like a switch was turned off this week and I am not sick anymore!!!!! I am starting to show and my pants are not really buttoning – good thing it isn’t a secret anymore. I had my 12 week doctor’s appointment today and got to hear the heartbeat for the first time!! That was pretty amazing!! It was a strong heartbeat and was pretty fast too – it was 163 beats per minute. Anything between 120 and 180 is considered normal. The doctor said everything else looks great! He does think that I am a couple days further along than we originally thought so he did an ultrasound!! That was the best part of the appointment – I was expecting that!! I know I am partial but the ultrasound pictures are the cutest pictures I have ever seen. You can see the facial features and its little arms behind its head. In one picture the hand is up by its face and it is saluting!! What a cool day!




0 comments: