I finally felt the baby move this weekend! I was relaxing on the couch and felt a weird flutter (almost like a vibration) in my tummy. I had never felt anything like that before. Then it stopped so I poked my tummy and it started again!! After that, I have been feeling it pretty regularly. It happens a lot when I am sitting at my desk at work. The first day that it happened at work, it was distracting because it was such a neat feeling! I could barely concentrate on working. After hearing the heartbeat and seeing the ultrasound, the baby seems real, but for some reason this was the most eye opening experience yet – I have a baby growing inside me!!!! WOW! What a miracle!!
I had my 16 week appointment this week. The baby is doing great and is continuing to grow! Still has a nice strong heartbeat. This time it was 153 beats per minute so it was a little slower than the first time I heard it. Looking forward to the ultrasound at our next appointment!!! I am definitely showing now and maternity clothes are a must! But I am feeling fantastic, other than having a little less energy, I feel completely back to my normal self. I am so filled with excitement lately!!!
We Have Arrived!!!
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment