Still feeling pretty icky and low energy but am getting more and more excited about being pregnant (even through the sickness)! Greg and I have been walking a lot after work which is nice, we can’t go as far as usual since I get tired but it is nice to be out walking and chatting about the baby. Greg and I are both surprised at how excited we are getting. We can’t wait for my 12 week appointment to hear the heartbeat and know everything is ok! We started telling family and friends this week that we are expecting – it is so much fun to share the news! We are definitely surprising a lot of people!!!
This week the baby got to go to its first concert, we went to see Gordon Lightfoot with Bobbi and Jeremy Stoner. It was lots of fun and I stayed awake for the whole thing! My books say the baby can hear now – hopefully he/she is as big of a Gordon Lightfoot fan as dad!
We Have Arrived!!!
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment