September 10, 2011

Camy Rolls Over!!!

Macy has been diligently trying to get Camy to roll over for some time now. She will lay with her on the floor and demonstrate and says "roll baby roll" to her. She was doing that again on Thursday (Sept 8th) and low and behold Camy rolled from her back to her tummy!!!!! We were all very excited and caught it all on tape. Here are a few photos I exported from the video.

Side note: my mom and I have an agreement that she wont tell me about any of Camy's "firsts" if they happen during the day while I am at work. But now that she finally did it at home, mom confessed that she has rolled both ways about a month ago but hasn't done it since. Now that she has done it at home, she has been consistently rolling over. She is getting SO BIG!



0 comments: