Little Miss Camy is 4 months old - she is getting big too fast. I need to find the pause button!!! At her 4 month check-up she was 13 lbs 6 oz (50%) and 24 1/2 in long (60%). She continues to be such a good little baby. She loves spending her days with Grandma Mary while we are at work and then enjoys "playing" with her sister at night. Macy has really taken an interest in Camy lately. If Camy is on the floor or in her exersaucer, Macy is right there with her handing her toys (or taking them away from her. . . depending on her mood). And Camy always has her eye on Macy too. . . she always knows where she is in the room and smiles when she sees her. I can already see the two of them are going to be great little playmates soon.
Camy continues to sleep pretty good. She usually sleeps from about 10PM - 5AM which is perfect. She has started to eat more formula at each sitting so I am thinking we will start cereal pretty soon!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment