November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

I had no idea how much fun Macy would have this Halloween. I thought at 18 months she would be too young to enjoy it but I was wrong! She had such a blast on Halloween day. Daddy was hunting but Macy and I spent the day celebrating. We started our afternoon at Grandma's house. For this part of the day Macy dressed up as a Bumble Bee. She didn't like putting the costume on but once it was on, she LOVED it.

Grandma's house: Macy's first time trick or treating!

Candy!

My little Bumble Bee.

Macy loves Grandma's wagon.

After Grandma's house, we stopped home for a quick nap and then met up with Hayden (and her mommy and daddy) to go trick or treating in their neighborhood. This time Macy was dressed as a Piggy and again loved the costume. I think she thought it was funny that Hayden was dressed up too. Macy wasn't sure what to do a the first couple houses but then she got the hang of it and would run right up to the door. She couldn't quite say "Trick or Treat" but she did say "bye bye" and blew kisses to each homeowner when we left. She wasn't even afraid of the adults or other costumes at all. Such a big girl! We ended up having a blast - thank you to the Boehrer's for inviting us!!

Little Piggy!!

Hayden!!!

Kisses for Hayden (Macy does this every time she sees Hayden).

Kisses for Mommy (Macy gets a little jealous when I pick up Hayden!).

Mommy and Courtney = BFFs
Macy and Hayden = BFFs
Too cute!

The Boehrer's
Look at her full candy bag!!

Walking up to the houses by herself - Big Girl!

Macy got to enjoy a sucker before bed which she thought was pretty cool - Happy Halloween!!!!

0 comments: