November 29, 2010

Baby #2 Update: 17 Weeks!

I had a 16 week check up last week and baby #2 is right on track and growing! The heart rate was 159. I have been feeling pretty great although exhausted and a lot more achy with this pregnancy. . . probably due to age or because I chase a 19 month old all day!!! I think I took for granted the luxury to nap during my pregnancy with Macy. I continue to workout every morning at 5AM and think that has a lot to do with helping me feel good this pregnancy not to mention gain a lot less weight this time! Our gender ultrasound is on December 22nd, we are super excited about that appointment. I can't decide which I would prefer. . . I love having sisters so a sister for Macy would be so amazing, but yet the thought of having a little boy is really exciting too. . . good thing we don't have to make this choice!!!!

0 comments: