March 2, 2009

Baby Shower in Kalamazoo

This past weekend I had a baby shower in Kalamazoo with all of my girlfriends and it was awesome! Huge thank you to Jennifer, Nancy and Courtney for planning such a special shower for me. Although I have to admit it was a little hard for me to watch all of my friends enjoying wine while I was drinking sparkling juice!! The generosity of my friends is amazing and now I have all of the “gadgets” and “goodies” I will need to bring this baby home! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful group of friends!! 7 more weeks until my due date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are going to start putting the nursery together soon and will post pictures as soon as it is complete!!

Check out the super cool "diaper cake" from Anita - each layer is a gift box filled with goodies - thank you Anita!!!
Nancy, Jennifer, Courtney and Lori - thank you for a great shower!!!!

Me and Courtney (notice the baby sock corsage Anita had made for me!!)
Wow!!
Thank you to Meghan & Anna Martin and my nieces Brianna and Kiley for all of the help at the shower. They greeted everyone at the door, directed traffic and helped me open all of the presents! They are the best!
Opening presents

0 comments: