July 28, 2011

More cute pictures!!

Camy is the happiest baby ever. . . always smiling!
Pretty big sister.

In mommy's arms.

I caught Macy trying to sneak out the other day!!! Yikes!

I convinced her to stay inside and play!

Macy saw this dear out the window and called it a "dog".

Baking cookies - Macy loves to bake with mommy and really loves to clean the bowl!

More smiles! This was taken on my last day of maternity leave - I couldn't get enough of her that day!

My first day back to work. . . and also happened to be my birthday. Daddy was very creative with the cake.

Sounds asleep. Camy currently sleeps in the bassinet part of the pack and play in our room. Even though she now sleeps mostly through the night (10PM - 5AM) I still can't bare the thought of moving her upstairs just yet!

Sisterly love.

Camy's new trick - the bumbo seat! She looks so big sitting there!

0 comments: