Macy goes to Grandma's house one day a week rather than daycare full time. She is always so excited to go there and runs to grab her coat and shoes if I even say the word "Grandma". Then she talks about it the whole ride there and then cheers when we get to Grandma's driveway. . . so I often wondered what they do there all day and why she loves it SO MUCH!!! I got my answer when I borrowed my mom's camera one day and found all of these pictures that have been taken over the last few weeks. . . .!!! Thank you Grandma Mary for everything you do for us. . . not only the once a week daycare but all of the extra help and loving you have given us especially during pregnancy #2 (i.e. dinners to go, altering my maternity clothes, watching Macy while she is sick so she doesn't have to go to daycare. . .the list goes on)!
We Have Arrived!!!
11 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment