October 27, 2010

Baby #2: 12 Weeks

Wow, I can't believe I am over 12 weeks along in my pregnancy now! This fall has flown by. I had my 12 Week Doctor’s Appointment today. All looks good and baby #2 has a strong healthy heartbeat of 178 bpm!! I looked back and Macy’s heartbeat was 163 bpm at 12 weeks. I continue to feel pretty good although happy to be heading out of the first trimester this week!!!!!

Coincidentally, Macy has been very interested in her baby doll lately. She is constantly carrying it around and “taking care of it”. She calls the baby “Hay”, because of her friend “baby Hayden”. She shares all of her sippy cups with her baby doll and even feeds her real food (remind me to thank Grandma Mary for getting her doll a high chair and teaching her that!!). Macy also insists that we change her baby doll when we change her diaper too. Makes me hopeful that she will take pretty well to being a big sister!

0 comments: