We had a busy Thanksgiving! We spent Thanksgiving day at The Wisti's and were also joined by The Gallagher's. Aunt Jen made a fantastic dinner and Macy got to play with her cousins (Brianna, Zachary, Ty and Kiley). And then the day after Thanksgiving we went to Greg's parent's house and had another fantastic dinner (cooked by Grandma)!! YUM!

Zachary made Macy her own placemat, she thought it tasted good!!

Waiting for food. . .

Macy got to try turkey/sweet potato baby food (I vowed I would never give her meat in a jar but she loved it. . . I think the sweet potatoes covered up the turkey!)

Macy also tried Aunt Jen's mashed potatoes. . . she was not a fan and spit them back out . . . sorry Aunt Jen!

Aunt Anita, Aunt Jen and Mommy!

Playing with a new toy and Grandma and Grandpa Courtney's house.

Macy hanging out with Grandpa "Pops" Courtney.

Cute Thanksgiving outfit from Grandma.

Sound asleep in Mommy's arms after her second Thanksgiving dinner!
0 comments:
Post a Comment