I am excited to be back to work but it is such a difficult transition to not be home with Macy all day. But knowing that she is with my sister makes all the difference in the world. Macy loves Aunt Jen and the entire Wisti family and she is in good hands. I cannot thank them enough!!! Here is the fantastic email update (and pictures) I received from Jennifer the first day:
“You definitely will not receive pictures from us each day (even if they are takenJ), but this is a very special day!! Zachary woke up at 6:30am to wait her arrival. I really think the two of them are going to have a special bond. You should see them alone together!! Whenever he passes by her in a room, he always comes back quickly to give her a little kiss before running out again. Greg wasn’t even down the driveway, and Zach was asking to hold her (picture #1). He then proceeded to read her some poems from his school binder and sing her some songs. He actually put her to sleep while she was on her blanket on the floor…40 minute catnap at 10:00am (pictures #2 and #3)!! He covered her up like that before he came in the kitchen to tell me she was asleep. And finally, rest assured, we found some toys for her (the remaining photos)!! We are having a great day, but Macy misses you (of course)!! – Jennifer”
We Have Arrived!!!
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment