How time flies - I can't believe I am 27 weeks along already!! I am still feeling pretty good although getting increasingly uncomfortable as I get bigger and the baby gets bigger. Sleeping continues to be an issue but it is all worth it when I feel her kick!! She is very active lately and has become more predicable. Her most active part of the day is when I get home from work and lay on the couch - she moves around for a hour straight. That is my favorite part of the day - special mom and baby time!!!
The weeks after the holidays passed very quickly. I spent a week in Phoenix for work. The weather was beautiful and the meeting was great but it was very exhausting. I was on my feet from 5:30AM to 10:00PM most days! Luckily my friend Jenny (who I was helping plan the meeting with) took really good care of me and made sure I put my feet up during the day!!
We Have Arrived!!!
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment